For effective decision-making, business owners need management accounts to be prepared monthly or quarterly.
Management accounts analyse how a business has been performing. They include forward-looking projections to aid business decisions. We work with you to identify what is important to track for your business and then compile a set of accounts that are useful to your business. Typically, management accounting services include the following items:
- Profit and loss per period
- Actual versus budgeted performance
- Cash flow forecasts
- Key performance indicators
- Reports that analyse significant changes
- Profitability of projects
- Product or marketing activities
Our management accounting services are tailored to suit the needs of the management team of your business, enabling your teams to make informed strategic decisions.